24th February 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Course in Jornalism after completion of Bachelor's in Pol.Sc

Hi,

I just want to ask you what courses would be beneficial for me in Journalism (Print and Electronic Media) or elsewhere in Pvt. Sector with a scope of Pol.SC after completion of Bachelor's in Pol. Sc since I'm pursuing my Bachelor from University of Delhi.

28th February 2015, 07:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course in Jornalism after completion of Bachelor's in Pol.Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I just want to ask you what courses would be beneficial for me in Journalism (Print and Electronic Media) or elsewhere in Pvt. Sector with a scope of Pol.SC after completion of Bachelor's in Pol. Sc since I'm pursuing my Bachelor from University of Delhi.
Yes, of course can apply for Master degree in Journalism after completion of Bachelor degree. There are various types specializations are available in Journalism course. Here, I have listed some best specialization for Journalism course.
  • M.Sc Development Communication
  • M.Sc Principles of Mass Communication
  • M.Sc Development of Media
  • M.Sc Advertising & Corporate Communication
  • M.Sc Media Writing
  • M.Sc Communication Research
  • M.Sc New Media Technology

The student should hold a Bachelor of Science degree in any discipline from a recognized university. At least 60% aggregate marks is required at Graduation level to apply for this course in reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?