19th July 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of BFA in Photography course which is available in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?
  2. Seats available for BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune? -- [New]
  5. Admission criteria to study BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Annamalai University?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Physics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?
  9. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  10. Which are the top BBA colleges in India?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Disaster Management Diploma course in Symbiosis International University?
  13. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Business Analytics) in IMED, Pune?
  15. Fee structure of MCA in Symbiosis Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business?
  18. Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University?
25th July 2018, 03:06 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?

Course structure and fee expenses of BFA (Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune are as follows:-
Course Duration – 3 years
Course Type – Degree
Course Level – Graduation
Course Mode – Regular
Eligibility – Students should have passed 12th standard or equivalent from recognized board.
Fee expenses – INR 13.5 Lakhs
25th July 2018, 06:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?

Symbiosis international demmed university is one of the top deemed university offering different level degrees in different subjects.

The university offers BA in Visual arts & Photography which is related to BFA course but not BFA in photography course.
BA (Bachelor of Arts) in visual arts & photography is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years. So, if you are interested in BFA photography course you can choose BA in visual arts & photography course.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam conducted by the university.
You need to apply for the exam through online or offline by filling the application form with all the required details and submit the form with required documents. You need to attend & qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission into the university.

The fee structure for BA in visual arts & photography course will vary around INR 4.5 Lakhs - 5 Lakhs per year.

For notifications, application forms and other details check the PDF and visit the official website of symbiosis international deemed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?