31st December 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable to enter fashion designing field

Sir, I have completed B.Tech ECE, but am interested in fashion designing. I can make dresses myself. I need only some guidelines and more knowledge about fabric and dresses. Sir, please tell me which course is best for me so that I can learn in course about all this and get a job in any reputed place. Please tell me fee structure also.

31st December 2016, 07:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is suitable to enter fashion designing field

After bachelor degree in technology you are eligible to get admission and pursue master degree in fashion designing.

You can appear for entrance examination conducted by NIFT for admission in M.F.Tech, M.Des or M.F.M.

There is no age limit to appear for entrance examination. As, you have pursued B.Tech the best will be to pursue M.F.Tech.

The fee structure varies with courses and institutes so to get details visit at www.nift.ac.in.
31st December 2016, 08:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is suitable to enter fashion designing field

To enter into Fashion Designing field you can pursue diploma or degree in Fashion Designing and for that you must have completed your 12th from recognised board in any discipline.
To get admission in government college you have to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by the University where you want to pursue admission such as NIFT, NIFD, SOFT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?