22nd October 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture?

Hi everyone, can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture for BSc(Agriculture) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

30th October 2019, 08:58 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture?

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture is 10+2 passed from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics as a mandatory subject along with a valid score card from Maharastra Common Entrance Test or All India Entrance Examination for Admission.

You can check the website www.mcaer.org for more details.
31st October 2019, 01:20 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture?

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Education (10+2) in Science stream from a recognised university.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2.
Candidate must have opted Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects in 10+2.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance examination required to pursue this course.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
31st October 2019, 08:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. Agriculture or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The required eligibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture is that the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects from a recognized school board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is 50%. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?