13th June 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th MP Board to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?

I want to join Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya in Bhopal for studying BE(Environmental Engineering). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from MP Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BE(Environmental Engineering) from this university.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges recognized from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal to provide Diploma engineering course
  2. Admission procedure to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. How many BE(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  5. Previous year question papers of D.Pharmacy entrance exam of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
  6. List of best Engineering colleges affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal? Fee structure to study engineering course?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  8. Eligibility to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  9. Is Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya approved by UGC AICTE DEC?
  10. Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  11. Previous year question papers of final semester exam of Diploma in Civil Engineering of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
  12. How to do M.Tech from CV Raman University Bhopal, CMJ University Shillong or Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal?
  13. Course structure of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  14. Fee expenses of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Fine Arts?
  16. Is ITM university recognized by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?
  18. Colleges offering Ph.D Arts in Delhi?
14th July 2019, 01:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th MP Board to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?

=> B.E. Environmental Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering is an undergraduate Environmental Engineering course.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th MP Board to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination. The duration of Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?