12th November 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Sankara Eye Hospital B.Sc(Ophthalmology) entrance exam

Respected Sir,
I want to get the details of entrance exam in Sankara Eye Hospital, Chennai for B.Sc Ophthalmology course? Kindly let me know immediately.

10th April 2017, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Sankara Eye Hospital B.Sc(Ophthalmology) entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to get the details of entrance exam in Sankara Eye Hospital, Chennai for B.Sc Ophthalmology course? Kindly let me know immediately.

The Sankara Eye Hospital offers the B.Sc Ophthalmology course for the students who have completed class XII with a minimum of 50% marks with mathematics and science subjects. The candidates will be admitted to the course based on marks scored in 10+2 and performance in the personal interview. There is no entrance examination for the B.Sc Ophthalmology course at Sankara Eye Hospital. The course duration is three years of studies and one year of training (totally 4 years). The fee for the course is Rs 50,000 per year. The B.Sc Ophthalmic Dispensing course will begin in the month of August every year. You can find the details in the Sankara Eye Hospital website link given here Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?