21st February 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Distance education degree holder can apply for government jobs?

Dear sir i m pursuing Bsc(PCM) from distance educatuon can i apply for govt. Job Which require Bsc in physics or mathematics ????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  2. Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?
  3. Validity of distance education degree of Vinayaka Missions university, salem ,TN? Is its degree accepted for various government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Distance learning programs of Allahabad Agricultural Institute valid in other states for higher education and government jobs?
  5. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing education in distance college?
  6. What is the eligibility for government job?
  7. How can I get a government job after doing BCA from EIILM university from distance education?
  8. Am I eligible for Government job if I have completed B.Com in distance mode?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerical Exam after holding B.Com degree from Madras University(Distance Education)?
  10. Are candidates with distance education degree eligible for UPSC examinations?
  11. Is B.A degree valid for government jobs by distance education
  12. How can I get information regarding Bhartiya Siksha Parishad,Uttar Pradesh and how can I apply for Government Jobs?
  13. Am I eligible for any government job after doing B.Com from EIILM University in distance education?
  14. B.Tech studies through distance education for Diploma holder?
  15. Is a B.Com graduate from Bhartiya shiksha parishad(U.P) eligible to apply for any government jobs?
  16. Is BA degree through distance learning not considered valid for government jobs?
  17. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  18. Will my B.Tech degree in electrical engineering from K.S.O.U. through distance learning program be accepted by government for promotion?
24th February 2015, 01:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Distance education degree holder can apply for government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir i m pursuing Bsc(PCM) from distance educatuon can i apply for govt. Job Which require Bsc in physics or mathematics ????
If you are university is approved by UGC then definitely you are eligible to apply for both the Government and Private sector job. But, most of the private sector companies which do not prefer the candidate who have completed their graduation through distance mode. After completing B. Sc (PCM) you are eligible to apply for National Level and State Level Government exams.

1) Union Public Service Commission (www.upsc.gov.in)
2) Civil Service Exam (www.upsc.gov.in)
3) Staff Selection Commission (ssc.nic.in/)
3) Other State Level Government exams.
25th February 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPLETED B.COM ON SSC I DIDN'T COMPLETED 12TH , SO CAN ELIGIBLE FOR GOVT JOBS
9th April 2015, 02:04 PM
amanshrivastava98

For any government job the eligibility criteria is that the candidate should be a graduate from any recognized university.

If your university is recognized and affiliated to the UGC, then you can definitely apply for any kind of govt jobs fulfilling the required eligibility criteria.
10th April 2015, 02:34 PM
kunalroy89

If your university is UGC and DEC recognized then your degree will be valid as others.
UGC gives recognition to all the universities- regular or correspondence. And DEC or Distance Education Council provides recognition to Distance learning courses.
You can check the website of your University about the recognition. Or else contact your university directly.
8th June 2015, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir have done bca from ptudep. What I enable any government job and private job sir some people say that this degree are not enable for any job.sir I'm very confused what I do so please suggest. Me.how can solve my confusion.thank you
9th June 2015, 08:42 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

You Can apply for government job after completing UG degree through distance education.

But you must note that distance education course must be from an recognized university from UGC and distance education council (DEC).

You can join or apply following:

civil services examination

Bank jobs(both PO and clerical)

Staff selection commission

Indian Defense services

Railways jobs

Teaching jobs
8th August 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have completed bsc(pcm) first year from KSOU MYSORE. Is bsc(pcm) graduate degree is valid for government jobs
23rd August 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th fail but I completed b.com degree madras university so I am eligible for government job junior assistant
7th June 2016, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th and correspondence degree (bcom). So which jobs I can apply ???
10th June 2016, 01:27 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 10th and correspondence degree (bcom). So which jobs I can apply ???
After completing graduation (B.com) from correspondence, there is plenty of options available for you. You can apply for different competition exams. For instance:- SSC, Bank, Railways, defence, State public Service commission, UPSC etc.
You can also be hired by many private companies or private organisation.
There is huge requirements of graduate with commerce in the field of Marketing, accountants and in business world.
Here i suggest you to choose that field where you can perform excel or you want to be related to that field whether it is competitive exams or jobs in private company.
4th October 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I Have 10 2 regular pass ,then my running b-tech but I don't know that is makes my life.

Please sir answer.
4th October 2016, 03:16 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Sir,I Have 10 2 regular pass ,then my running b-tech but I don't know that is makes my life.Please sir answer.

Your question is not clear. What you are trying to say?

You have passed out 10+2 in regular & pursuing B.tech,which is a good option. B.Tech has lots of option once you complete your graduation. You can apply in government as well as private jobs.

I would request you to provide us exact questions then we can provide you answers.
5th October 2016, 02:04 PM
Birendra chauhan

Yes, you are eligible for Govt. Job with distance education and can apply for it.
Board is not problem for job. Maximum students are not able to attend regular class because of their many problems in this case distance mode is good.

There is a lot of career option for you :
BCA
MCA
BE/B.TECH
ANIMATION
VFX
SSC
NDA
CDS
And many thing that you can do and secure a job. Distance mode is cause of problem, if you qualified in exams.
4th January 2017, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my B.com degree in 2003 through distance education from madras university. I didn't get my degree certificate due to some personal reasons.can I apply now. I request to inform the procedure for the same.
12th April 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have Completed my Diploma from Distance Education recognized by UGC after that i have Completed B-Tech regular from MDU.I have qualified the JE Exam for hssc category 09 02/2015(PHED). After Scrutiny of document and interview HSSC announced the selected candidate list and i was one of the selected candidate. But PHED ( Public Health Engineering Department) Refuse to dispatch joining letter to me due to correspondence diploma.Please tell me what i do.
12th April 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have Completed my Diploma from Distance Education recognized by UGC after that i have Completed B-Tech regular from MDU. I have qualified the JE Exam for hssc category 09 02/2015(PHED). After Scrutiny of document and interview HSSC announced the selected candidate list and i was one of the selected candidate. But PHED ( Public Health Engineering Department) Refuse to dispatch joining letter to me due to correspondence diploma.Please tell me what i do.
14th April 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for government jobs after doing BCA from (SVSU) swami Vivekananda subharti university in distance education
15th May 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I completed my 10th and Diploma in secretarial practice 3 years course English. If I take bcom distance education can I take ipbs bank exam other's government exam
15th May 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have done my 10th and Diploma in secretarial practice regular class, if I take bcom distance education course can I take bank exam ipbs and other government exam
30th May 2017, 05:37 PM
Harshal R. Umathe

Yes ,

You can apply for government jobs . Any degree holder can apply for government jobs .

You can also give examination of civil services for getting class one officer post in government sector .
9th June 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Hiii sir i hve done bsc in chemistry in 2012-2013 june frm eiilm university in distance
I got all the certificate n also verification letter so
My question is can i apply for central government job
13th June 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my B.Com in regular stream and M.Com through Distance education in Madurai Kamaraj University. I have also completed my PH.D (part time) and cleared NET and SET. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Government and Government Aided Colleges?
2nd July 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my diploma in EC now planning to do BE through distance education the degree I get is it valid for applying govt jobs and for private?
21st July 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is distance education degree for vinayaka mission university tamilnadu valid for government job.
16th August 2017, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I have done with my SSC and then next I have done my ITI. And now could you please tell me which degree course will be available for me to study
I have to complete my degree please suggest me a good path.
Thank you
4th September 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering through correspondence cum contact course at government polytechnic Vijayawada in the year 2004 conducted by state board of technical education and training. I Have been working as Overseer in Puducherry municipality. The RR for JE is feeder from Overseer with recognised diploma in civil engineering. So can I eligible for the JE post by promotion. Please give me reply.
3rd October 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my b tech from Himalayan university it's from arunachal Pradesh so it's valid for government job??? It's privet university.

3rd October 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my BCA degree from Karnataka state open university Mysore in 2014. Is any how I'm eligible for govt job as the Jammu and Kashmir service selection board had rejected my because I have done through distance mode
23rd October 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil engineering through distance education mode.
Am i eligible for JE in punjab irrigation department?
Some people say technical diploma through distance education is not valid
8th December 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir..I have completed my BSc degree through distance education in Kuvempu university Karnataka n now I'm selected for state gov job but in verification they told I'm not eligible for the job because of distance education. I not eligible for the job? Please reply for this
31st December 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B. MLT Degree course through distance education. I am eligible or not for government job
29th January 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I am a dropped out IT student at final year, I don't have any chance to finish my degree what kind of short term correspondence course can I do further to have a good job.. Please give me a good way for my career
29th January 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it eligible for govt jobs for doing msc chemistry in kuvempu university in distance education playing guide me
1st March 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my BBM degree through distance education in madras university in 2005. My question is can I apply in southern railway for compassionate ground in group C. Please inform me.
6th April 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

After my 10, plus 2, I did BA, MA, MPhil in distance education. I passed SET. Am I eligible for govt college assistant professor post. I have private college teaching experience.
18th April 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have done my 10th and Diploma in information technology in regular class, and I am complete BCA School of distance education. Any possibility
for SSC CPO exam
9th May 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

After completing 10th, I have completed Diploma in Textile Technology. And completed B.sc physics in distance mode. Now I am doing B.ED. Can I eligible for State and Central jobs?
14th December 2018, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done bba correspondence from mahatma gandhi university meghalaya... May I eligible for upsc exam and can I pursue MBA from himachal pradesh University
27th December 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th and correspondence degree (bcom) and after that i completed correspondence inter, So which jobs I can apply ???
15th April 2019, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed 10th standard 2009 and am completed my graduation by age eligibility means
Distance education am able apply government jobs my university c v Raman university I need reply from you side sir
Thank you
23rd April 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my Msc chemistry through distance education can I eligible for rrb je (CMA) post??
26th April 2019, 05:05 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Distance education degree holder can apply for government jobs?

Yes, You can apply for government jobs either you are having distance education or regular. Only government give approval to those candidates which are having education from registered universities from UGC and Distance education of Council.

Options where you can apply for government jobs:

>> Civil Services Examination.

>> Union Public Service Commission

>> Staff Selection Commission

>> SSC Examination

Good Luck..
30th April 2019, 10:52 PM
divyanshuktr504

Thumbs up Re: Distance education degree holder can apply for government jobs?

Yes, distance education degree holder are eligible to apply for government job. Just make its confirm that university should be registered under Distance education council by UGC.

Multiple options are such as where you can apply :

1. Union Public Service Commission Examination
2. SSC Examination
3. Bank Examination
4. Railway and Loco pilot examination
5. National Defence Services
6. Combined Defence Services
5th July 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10, 2 and 3 years diploma and BCA distance education, can i apply tamilnadu police SI exam?
14th July 2019, 08:17 PM
sharmasheetal

Yes, you can apply for government jobs after completing graduation from distance education but your distance education must be recognized university by UGC and Distance education council.
15th July 2019, 11:51 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Yes, Distance education degree holder are eligible to apply for government job.

Apply for government jobs:

Union Public Service Commission

Civil Services Examination.

SSC Examination

Staff Selection Commission
23rd September 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, completed 10th open school after degree distance education (sde )completed, after studying inter open school eligible for govt jobs which jobs eligibility. plze a
2nd October 2019, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 10plus 11 .next I will completed distance education in 12th and degree. I am applying for the any state govt any Indian govt job sir and this is education qualified Pls tell me
6th December 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that is lpu distance edu. recognized for ugc or dec. For h.p. govrn. Job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?