22nd February 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation after 12 years gap?

I have completed my 12th in Art stream in the year 2003 but due to some avoidable reasons discontinued my studied and now I want to complete my graduation as B.S.C (IT) on regular. Can I take an admission in gov. college for completing my graduation on regular in short term.?

Thanks.
D.K .J

22nd February 2015, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete graduation after 12 years gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th in Art stream in the year 2003 but due to some avoidable reasons discontinued my studied and now I want to complete my graduation as B.S.C (IT) on regular. Can I take an admission in gov. college for completing my graduation on regular in short term.?
Thanks.
D.K .J
Its good that you are interested to do a Graduation after completing 12th standard. Since, that you have long gaps between your studies. So, it is difficult for you to do B.Sc (IT) through regular mode. Because, most of the colleges fixing the age limit for Graduation is 24 years. So, as per your age, limit you are not eligible for Graduation through regular mode. However, you can do B.Sc IT through distance mode. There are so many universities which offer B.Sc IT through distance mode.

Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) Information Technology is an undergraduate degree in science stream. The duration of the course is 3 years, which are divided into six semesters.

The candidate must have passed the12th standard in stream from a reputed education board and there is no minimum age limit for B. Sc through distance mode. Normally. there are no entrance tests for getting admission to B. Sc through distance mode. Candidates can get direct admission after completing 12th standard in science stream.

Universities Offering B.Sc IT through Distance Mode:

Alagappa University
Alagappapuram, Karaikudi,India. Tamil Nadu-630003
Phone: 91-04565-35205,35206,35207
Email : [email protected]
Fax : 91-04565-35202

Nalanda Open University
2nd/3rd Floor, Biscomaun Bhawan,
Gandhi Maidan,
Patna 800 001 (BIHAR
Phone : 0612-2201013 ,Fax : 0612-2201001
Email : [email protected] ,

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
Campus I : MPBOU, Red Cross Bhawan, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh-462016
Email : [email protected]

Kurukshetra University
Kurukshetra University Campus
Kurukshetra, Haryana, India
Phone: +91-1744-238518 , Fax: +91-1744-238628
Web Site: http://kukinfo.com/
22nd February 2015, 06:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in government colleges for pursuing B.Sc (IT) course after 12 years after completion of your 12th standard. But, you can pursue graduation in B.Sc (IT) course through correspondence or through Distance mode. By qualifying the B.Sc (IT) examinations, you will get a Graduation degree as that you have completed the Graduation in B.Sc (IT) through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognised university.
9th April 2015, 02:07 PM
amanshrivastava98

Its very good to see that you want to compete the graduation.

But no, you can apply as a regular student after such a long gap.

You can pursue the graduation as a private student or through the distance learning.

Now, since you have done higher secondary from the Arts stream as you have mentioned, you are not eligible for any science related courses for graduation. So, you cannot take admission in the BSc (IT).
15th April 2015, 09:11 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

You can complete your graduation after 12 Years gap,if you really want to do your study.Nothing is impossible if you want to do.It will hard to you to start study after 12 Years,But after two or three months it will come in habit and you will be easily complete your study.You can go in any field after completing the Graduation.You can go in Technical Field and Management,Business,Pharmacy and any fields where you want to go.
20th April 2015, 12:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,of course,you can complete your graduation after 12 years gap.But,it will difficult to complete the course in regular mode after such a long gap.Instead of that,you can opt for Distance learning system of education.There are lots of universities which imparts education in distance mode.Some of them are IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University),NOU(Nalanda Open University).The university sends Study material to their students for making study at the ease of home.The whole study is done on the correspondence basis.For taking exam,the student has to go on the study centre of the university or as prescribed by the university.And, thus one can complete any degree course of his/her choice without attending the college on regular basis.
29th May 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete my graduation(b.sc-cbz) after 12 years of gap?
14th September 2016, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
5th November 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation after 6 years gap?

I have completed my BA 2nd Year(Eng(c)) in Art stream in the year 2010 but due to some avoidable reasons discontinued my studied and now I want to complete my graduation as B.A on regular. Can I take an admission in gov. college for completing my graduation on regular in short term.?
9th February 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Good After Noon Sir My Name is Vineet Raghav. From Khurja. I do my 10 2 from up board I am in 2nd year of graduation by private mode nrec college khurja affiliated ccsu meerut. N I have 4 year gap between 10 2 and Graduation. Am I eligible for government job like SSC CGL and I.A.S PCS.. please guide me sir.. I am very confuse about my career.. Sir I am waiting for your guidance.
8th June 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 10 2 in the year 2002 from Assam board. And joined college, but I could not succeed in final year. Now I want to complete my graduation. .please suggest.
22nd July 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my postgraduate l after 17 years I have done m.com previous year in 2000
3rd November 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th in the year 2000 but due to some unavoidable circumstances could not complete my graduation. I am from Gujarat please suggest something. Also if i take admission in any college is it possible to Complete graduation before 3yrs.
7th November 2017, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th in 2015 and admit in college for bcom but i quit after first year because back in 2 subjects .now after three year i want to do BBA regular can i do?
26th February 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Good evening to all I have completed my B.A in 2001 then after I have been continued jobs in accounting field for 6 years with the help of tally course. In 2008 I was joined in B.Com (Regular) course and completed it in 2010 during the period of B.com I was continuing a part time job in accountancy. After B.Com I got a job in a position of Sr. Accountant, during the period of Sr. Accountant (2010-2012) I have cleared my MBA (Finance Degree) & also cleared CPT Entrance Text for C.A , but married life and other issues are there as life is also for earning so that one can also realize the value of study . I never stop my job since 2001 even now I am working being a finance manager for a private limited company . Here I am planning to go abroad like gulf countries so please suggest is there any problem about Arts and commerce year gape or any other problem .
8th June 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed 12th in 2008 with PCM stream i want to complete my graduation there is 9 year gap due to family problem kindly suggest my how can i complete my degree

Warm regards
7th December 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete graduation in one year after 12 . I have 14 years gap . Which degrees is good for me please help
27th December 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed my 12th in 2007 then I got admission for BBA but some family problem ,so i could not complete graduation,and i discontinue in last year 2010 sothere is 9 year gap due to family problem kindly suggest my how can i complete my degree ,its possible on regular bases
4th February 2019, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 12th commerce in the year 1999, after that I could not join the collage due some family reasons, now I want to complete my graduation, I have 17 Years of experience in computer hardware and networking field, please suggest.
10th June 2019, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

I have discontinued my college in 1st year of 2005 due to family circumstances now it is 2019 can I continue with the same or I need to restart again my college
3rd July 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want complete graduation course b.com2nd yrs.it was discontinue in 2007 how can i complete now. syllabus affiliated by osmania university
20th September 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in 2005 due to some reason I didn't continue my study can I get admission in BA
3rd November 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Com 2nd year in 2010 but after that due to some personal reasons I have unable to complete my last year and now I just want to complete my graduation so plz suggests there is any criteria like how to complete my graduation after 10years of gap
17th December 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my bcom final year after 5 years gap
21st December 2019, 11:38 AM
Sophia019

By taking admission again there is no age restriction for that
23rd February 2020, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Can you list the college names who allows to pursue graduation after 12 years gap in regular basis
10th March 2020, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I Complete My B.A After 9 Years Gap and any age limits?
13th April 2020, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

And by 2008, I was trying to pass the second year and the 3rd year ATKT then gave up, so I could graduate with a 2nd year in graduate degree
20th April 2020, 03:03 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---No,you are not eligible to join direct admisison in 2nd year of Graduation with huge gap.

:-First of all submit the Affidavit of Gap with mentioning valid reason and discuss the matter with the management of college where you want to get admisison.

:- If not possible through regular mode,you can try with open board too.
9th July 2020, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I left my studies die to family problem I completed my 2 in 2009 and having gap 11 yr can do graduation now where to take admission
6th August 2020, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Dear i can get admision in B.E after diploma pass out in 2003 17 yr gap
7th August 2020, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED FIRST YEAR BA EXAM DURING THE YEAR MAR 1996. CAN I GET ADMISSION FOR SECOUND YEAR OF BA IN YESHWANTRAO CHUHAN OPEN UNIVERSITY NASIK, MAHARASHTRA. WHICH DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION. PL ADVICE ACCORDINGLY.
9th August 2020, 11:08 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How to complete graduation after 12 years gap?

But, you can pursue graduation in B.A, B.Com, B.Sc (IT) course through correspondence or through Distance mode. By qualifying the B.Sc (IT) examinations, you will get a Graduation degree as that you have completed the Graduation in B.Sc (IT) through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognised university.

But you donot have to apply as a regular student after such a long gap of Science/mathematics subjects.
25th August 2020, 04:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir , I have completed my 12th in the yr 2010 .Now I am having 10 yrs of gap . So could you please suggest me what are the further steps or decession I can take.
Kindly contact me through this mentioned mail I'd :[email protected]
13th October 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Why my form in ignou rejected with reason only four subject in 12th? I fill my form after 15years gap
3rd December 2020, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have completed my 12th in 1999 and was regular in BA.. I have completed my 2nd and 3rd year ba. In 1st year ba I have 1 subject pending which I have not completed.. Any suggestions to complete that one subject and get graduation certificate
20th December 2020, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Can i complete my graduation course after 8 yrs of my higher secondary education ??
23rd June 2021, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

my 12th completed now year 2021. so i can do direct third year graduation?
10th July 2021, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

my BBA was complet in 2010 but ln 5th semester's back paper was not clear now in 2021 how get my BBA degree
13th May 2022, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I done my B sc final year at 2010 can I write exams of final year after gap of 12 yrs with regular base from college
21st June 2022, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I have a gap of 8-9 years. Can I be admitted to Distance in History Honors ?? Can I complete my graduation in one year after 8-9 years in distance?? Pls help me. Pls give me some name of the university or college where from i complete my graduation in one year by one time exam sitting in distance BA history honours. Pls give the all answer.If I get the answers, I will be very worried and I will be grateful to you.
4th July 2022, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

My b.a was complete in 2010 but in t.y. b.a.paper 8 was not clear now in 2022 how get my b.a. degree complete?
2nd November 2022, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I had given my ty b.com in 2011 from y.c.m.o.u, but I had got K.T and then I had meet with a bike accident so I wasn't able to do,I wish to know is can I do my ty b.com now online from any other universitity because. I haven't given my 10 or 12 please email me at [email protected]
Thanking you from Arun Banerjee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?