16th June 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Do I get B.Tech Provisional Degree with pending backlogs which were allowed in JNTU Kakinada System?

Hello sir, I got selected in Wipro but unfortunately I was left with one backlogs in final semester. But in JNTU Kakinada System, there is a 2 subject exception rule. I.e., We can leave 2 subjects without writing exam (or) we can leave 2 failed subjects without clearing by the end of Engineering. Please let me know that Do I still get Provisional Certificate as well as B.Tech with the above criteria.

18th June 2016, 10:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I get B.Tech Provisional Degree with pending backlogs which were allowed in JNTU Kakinada System?

If you have pending backlog then you will not get the degree from the university. You can get provisional passing certificate from college even with backlogs but top companies don't take candidates with pending backlogs.

Most of the top IT companies ask for no backlogs during campus placements. If you have any pending backlog then surely it will be an obstacle.
15th July 2016, 10:08 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do I get B.Tech Provisional Degree with pending backlogs which were allowed in JNTU Kakinada System?

No, if you have backlogs remaining then you may not get the provisional degree certificate.

The rules may be something else in your university but I am stating a general rule here which tells that the candidate must clear all the subjects specified in the curriculum to get the degree or even the provisional degree certificate which is as equivalent to an original degree.
21st June 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I gave the 4th semester backlog exam in june 2017 and the result will not announced but in the university website my provisional certificate is shown with 67% pass with all my semester. So it means what i passed in backlog exam or not
24th December 2017, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Do I get b.tech provisional certificate leaving 1-2 drawing subject and 1 passed subject in 1st year and 3-1 failed subject?
8th April 2018, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

If a student of jntuh B.Tech Engineering clears all subjects except two theory subjects. Can the student get the degree.I have heard that there is two subjects exemption rule. Please, clear the rule
26th June 2018, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have Two first year backlogs Each subject 6 credits total 12credits Total - 212/224
Sir please give me instructions how i get in b.tech
15th October 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Do I get the b.tech degree certificate with 3backlogs of each four credits pls tell me
2nd March 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I have one supply that is in final year 2nd semester but I have applied for the examination in jntuh if I want to leave the subject for exception and get my certificates in tathkal can i apply for certificates after paying fees for writing exam
31st May 2019, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 2 backlogs, but I completed my b. Tech (2015-19) , I want to apply PC certificate or don't apply, I am confused that, please tell me what I do ,the last date for PC applied 1/ 06/19
22nd June 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed my subjects in 2years after my studies is there any failure is appeared in my certificate or not please give the reply for my question sir
3rd October 2019, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Backlogs student postion how many years did they complete
15th October 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have backlogs but I have provision certificate I apply the PC or not
20th October 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

sir I have 3 subjects backlogs in btech can I get my provissionalast certificate?
9th February 2020, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

In original degree the exemption subject are present or not
5th October 2020, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

I am having 1 backlog in my 1 st year btech. I am belongs to r13 regulation jntu anantapur. Can I get provisional certificate?
18th November 2021, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Pharmacy student belongs to R15 regulation under JNTU Anantapur.I have 2 backlogs.I sopposed to finish my degree in 2021 but unfortunately I left with 2 backlogs now.Can I get the provisional certificate by any chance???If yes please someone let me know!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?