29th February 2016, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Does B.Com is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Sir,
Would you please tell me that B.Com is available in Jamia Millia Islamia or not? If it is available then what is the procedure for admission? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  2. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  6. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  9. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  10. Detailed information about Childhood Care & Education Diploma course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers Polytechnic Diploma course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  13. How to get admission in jamia millia islamia girls school for 11th grade?
  14. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  16. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  17. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
7th March 2016, 11:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does B.Com is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Would you please tell me that B.Com is available in Jamia Millia Islamia or not? If it is available then what is the procedure for admission? Please help me to know about this.
Yes, Jamia Millia Islamia offers the B.Com course. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 12th with 60% marks from a recognised board. The duration of the course is 3 years. The aspirant can apply to the course either online or offline. The candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance examination, Interview and Group Discussion. The entrance cleared candidates will be called for the interview and GD. The website links are given below;

- Official website

- Official website
14th February 2017, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does B.Com is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to get admission?

Admission of b.com honers on which date and what requirement on it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?