3rd February 2022, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Bachelor of Management Studies from Mumbai University

Am I eligible for psc assistant grade exam; I have completed my bachelor in Management study from Mumbai University..

6th February 2022, 07:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Bachelor of Management Studies from Mumbai University

Eligibility criteria
Student must have completed class 12 from a recognised board with 50% or above.
5% relaxation is provided to reserved category.
They must be from a commerce background , those belonging to other streams can also get admission.

Arts students have a weightage of minimum 50% marks, commerce students have 25% and Science students have 25%

Admission us granted on the basis of common entrance exam.
6th February 2022, 10:20 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility for Bachelor of Management Studies from Mumbai University

Eligibility for Bachelor of Management Studies from Mumbai University.

1. Students must have to qualify 10+2 level from a recognized board with any stream.

2. Students must score at least 50% marks and 5% relaxation given to reserved category students.

3. Students must be from a commerce background.
6th February 2022, 11:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for Bachelor of Management Studies from Mumbai University is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the MUCMET (Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?