19th February 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for campus recruitment after graduation with 59.99% and post graduation with 48.99%?

my question is this if I got 10 marks 49.99,%and 12 marks 70.4% ,graduation 59.99% and last post graduation marks is 48.99% then I am apply off campus placement in It field

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  2. Can I do MCA in Oracle?
  3. Is CA Inter equivalent of M.Com. degree?
  4. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  6. Eligibility for clerical jobs after post graduation in M.Com with 50% marks and having good computer knowledge?
  7. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if secured more than 60% in Post Graduation and 51% in Graduation?
  9. Can I get Job in Wipro being a candidate having completed B.Tech in EEE with 68.5% and done Dotnet and Java courses?
  10. Procedure to apply for placement in Infosys after B.E. in ECE
  11. How can I get private jobs after B.Sc?
  12. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?
  14. IT sect job after completing post graduation with 75% and graduation with low percentage?
  15. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  16. Eligibility to be an Assistant Lecturer after qualifying UGC NET but 46% marks in graduation and in MBA 58% marks? Do I need to qualify NET again if I repeat graduation and post graduation?
  17. Which students are eligible for Bank PO Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
21st February 2016, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for campus recruitment after graduation with 59.99% and post graduation with 48.99%?

Most of the top IT companies have different percentage criteria for off campus recruitment. Most of the companies will ask for above 60% overall in the academic career.

Some even ask for 65% marks in every qualification you have. Hence, by taking into note your marks it will be difficult for you to become eligible for off campus recruitment in top IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?