11th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BA(Hindi Journalism) admission in Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College?

Hello friends, I want to join Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College for studying BA(Hindi Journalism) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

21st August 2018, 06:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Hindi Journalism) admission in Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College?

Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Hindi Journalism is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.
This course is offered by one of the famous colleges one of them is Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College (SGNDKC).

The eligibility required for studying this course is in the college is a 10+2 in related stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.
If you meet the requirements of the college then you can get admission into the college.

For application forms and other details about admission you need to visit the official website of SGNDKC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?