1st August 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Physics) Honours in Hans Raj College Delhi?

Hi everyone, I want to do a BSc in Physics Honours from Hans Raj College Delhi. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Hans Raj College Delhi? Please reply to me asap.

4th August 2019, 02:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Physics) Honours in Hans Raj College Delhi?

The basic eligibility to study BSc(Physics) Honours in Hans Raj College Delhi is that you must have passed HSC/10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized board/institute.
Admission will be on the basis of merit of qualifying examination followed by document verification.

More details is available at;
https://www.hansrajcollege.ac.in/dep....php?dept_id=6
4th August 2019, 09:24 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Physics) Honours in Hans Raj College Delhi?

Eligibility criteria to pursue B.Sc. in Physics at Hans Raj College Delhi:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as principal subjects of study.
2. You must be 17 years old.
5th August 2019, 12:29 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics or Bachelor of Science Honours in Physics is an undergraduate Physics course. The required eligibility to study BSc(Physics) Honours in Hans Raj College Delhi is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Science Honours in Physics is 50%. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
5th August 2019, 12:37 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to study BSc(Physics) Honours in Hans Raj College Delhi are:-

Citizenship – Indian Nationals

Educational Qualification – Candidate should have passed 10+2 qualification from any recognized board with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects along with one compulsory language with minimum 55% marks.

Age limit – No age limit

Admission – Merit-based
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?