9th June 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BFA(Painting) in Banaras Hindu University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Banaras Hindu University for BFA(Painting) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Thank you!

10th June 2018, 11:15 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BFA(Painting) in Banaras Hindu University?

BFA refers to Bachelor of Fine Arts and for pursuing the same from BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) you need to qualify BHU UET ( Undergraduate Entrance Test ).

For appearing in the same examination for admission in BFA degree course, you need to have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Also, your age need to lie under 22 years by the st July of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination. Age relaxation and marks relaxation are allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details and updates regarding BHU UET and admission criteria for BFA course, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in .
10th June 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BFA(Painting) in Banaras Hindu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Banaras Hindu University for BFA(Painting) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear for in the University Entrance Test (UET) conducted at the university level for the admission to study BFA Painting in Banaras Hindu University. The UET contains one theory paper and two practical papers. Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Class XII) or equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for the BFA Painting in Banaras Hindu University. Candidates’ age should not be more than 22 years for the admission to study BFA Painting in Banaras Hindu University. Candidates can find the details in the PDF link given below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bfa.pdf(252.3 KB, 1 views)
10th June 2018, 07:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is an entrance examination that is conducted by this Banaras Hindu University in order pursue this BFA in Painting course. To pursue this course, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria that is required first.

>> You should have passed 12th class in 10+2 pattern with minimum 50% marks in order to be eligible.

>> There is no certain percentage required for SC/ ST category candidates. Candidates who are pursuing 12th are also eligible to pursue BFA in Painting course.

>> Admission is done basically on the performance of Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Examination.

Click here for Contact Details
10th June 2018, 10:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams available to study BFA (Painting) in Banaras Hindu University are:-
NIFT
NID
BFA
CEED
PEARL and entrance exam conducted by BHU itself.
11th June 2018, 12:10 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Admission in BFA (Painting) course in Banaras Hindu University are made through an Entrance Examination named Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) generally conducted in the month of May or June. Course Duration of this course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?