21st February 2019, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.

27th February 2019, 07:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management?

In order to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management, candidates have to appear in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE), which is a State level exam and Joint Entrance Examination Mains (JEE Mains). 90% seats are filled on the basis of rank secured in WBJEE and remaining 10% seats are filled based on rank obtained in JEE Main. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application as main subjects from any recognized board are eligible to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://ciem.ac.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th February 2019 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?