21st July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

I want to join Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara for studying BE(Electronics Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BE(Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?
  2. Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara? -- [New]
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?
  4. Colleges in Gujarat giving admission on the basis of AIEEE only? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  7. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  8. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
  9. Can I opt for Diploma in Biotechnology(Nutrition) after 10th? Is there any such Diploma available after 10th?
  10. Which colleges are available after scoring 80029 in WBJEE?
  11. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  12. List of colleges where I can get admission? I am a graduate
  13. Which college will I get in B.Tech after scoring WBJEE rank of 57691?
  14. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  15. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  16. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  17. Which college will I get after scoring 240 marks, 40317 rank in UPTU?
  18. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
25th July 2018, 02:31 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

There is no entrance examination available to study BE (Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara. But the institute accept JEE Main score to provide admission in BE (Electronics Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?