15th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Global Academy of Technology Bangalore? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

I want to join Global Academy of Technology Bangalore for studying BE(Information Science & Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank also for getting admission. Thank you!

19th July 2019, 12:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Global Academy of Technology Bangalore? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

The entrance exams available to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Global Academy of Technology Bangalore is KCET or COMEDK UGET.

The cut off rank of COMEDK UGET for BE(Information Science & Engineering) was 20059. For KCET the rank was 39332.

The admission to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in the Global Academy of Technology Bangalore is on the basis of COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test scores followed by counselling which is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in the Global Academy of Technology Bangalore is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.

You can visit the wesite http://www.gat.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?