3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in RGVP University Institute of Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BE(Automobile Engineering) in RGVP University Institute of Technology. What are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

8th October 2019, 04:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in RGVP University Institute of Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Automobile Engineering at RGVP University Institute of Technology. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in JEE Main. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical subject as the third subject. The minimum marks in these subjects should be 45% marks for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.uitrgpv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?