3rd November 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Preparation tips for JEE Mains during the gap between 12th and JEE Mains entrance exam date?

Hi
how should i prepare for jee mains in the gap
after giving my 12th cbse board exams
i have studied for jee advanced in kota.
waiting for your reply...thanks

10th November 2014, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation tips for JEE Mains during the gap between 12th and JEE Mains entrance exam date?

Preparation tips for JEE Main Examination :-

1. Prepare a proper schedule in such a way that you can cover entire syllabus of all subjects immediately after completion of 12th CBSE board examinations.

2. Try to follow the schedule properly and if you get any doubt in any subject, then, immediately clarify your doubts by consulting concerned subject faculty.

3. Refer previous years question papers and try to solve them and correct it yourself by referring textbooks or answer keys, so, that you can estimate how many marks you can score in JEE Main examination.

4. Practice Model Papers and try to solve them and correct it yourself by referring solutions or textbooks, so, that you can identify where you are doing mistakes and you can rectify them without repeating once again in JEE Main examination.

By following above mentioned tips, you can definitely score good marks in examination. Candidates who have qualified JEE Main examination and who have secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear for JEE Advance examination.
26th October 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Preparation tips for JEE Mains during the gap between 12th and JEE Mains entrance exam date?

How i can get admission in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering in government seats for 55 persentage
10th December 2019, 07:01 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Preparation tips for studying JEE
First of all you should be very determined
Make a plan and follow it strictly
Clear all your concepts
Make a revision plan for the last 2 months
Solve as much MCQ you can
Stick to the syllabus i.e follow the NCERT ,these book ate consider enough to score good marks and a rank in JEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?