12th March 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Canara college for Bachelor of commerce degree?

Can you tell the fees for bachelor of commerce degree course at Canara college Mangalore university.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  2. What is the process to get admission CA after graduating in bachelor degree in commerce
  3. Can I do Bachelor in Mathematics if did 10+2 with Commerce? Colleges offering such bachelor degree in Mumbai?
  4. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  5. What should I do after passing 12th? Which M.A course should I join
  6. List of Colleges offering B.Com Honors in Chennai?
  7. Can I do Bachelor degree in Mathematics after 10+2 with commerce?
  8. Basic qualification required for Bachelor degrees in Animation? Institiutes and their fee structure?
  9. Will B.Ed be suitable after completing BSc Computers?
  10. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  11. Best colleges for CA or any other private institute in Bangalore for CA?
  12. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  13. Courses available to study for 12th Commerce student?
  14. Commerce student who have studied Mathematics can do Bachelor degree in Mathematics?
  15. Is it possible to do interior course after completing PUC in commerce? Best college in Bangalore for taking degree in ID? Course duration and fee structure?
  16. Can I get enrollment in one of the college in Patna for Bachelor of Ophthalmology? Fee structure of this course?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed having completed my B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd January 2017, 07:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Canara college for Bachelor of commerce degree?

The Canara College affiliated to Mangalore univerity offers different types of courses for the candidates like B.Sc/B.A/B.Com/BBA/BBM etc and have different fee structures. The fees for B.Com course in Canara College ranges from Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 7,000/- however, it may change depending upon the number of seats available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?