12th March 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Female candidate is eligible for B.Ed in Special Education Visual Impairment?

I want to join bachelor of education in special education visual impairment. So tell me that i am a female gender so am i eligible for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in B.Ed session in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  3. Can I apply in Visual Impairment under PH category?
  4. What is the percentage required in Visual Impairment to get reservation in AIEEE?
  5. How may I know the upper age limit for being a government teacher in Delhi?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  7. How can I get the Army Officer's job?
  8. MCA degree is sufficient to become an Army Officer?
  9. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  10. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  11. How can I become an IPS officer? I want to take diploma
  12. Can I join IPS exam after diploma in computer science
  13. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  14. What will be the duration of B.Ed course?
  15. How to join B.Ed course after completion of B.Com course with 46% in the year of 1997 being a female candidate from General category?
  16. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  17. Can I apply for UPTET after doing D.Ed?
  18. What is the qualification for a girl to join Indian Army?

15th April 2015, 10:39 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Female candidate is eligible for B.Ed in Special Education Visual Impairment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join bachelor of education in special education visual impairment. So tell me that i am a female gender so am i eligible for this course?
Both the Female and male candidates are eligible to apply for B.Ed in Special Education Visual Impairment. So, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria then, definitely you are eligible for B.Ed in B.Ed in Special Education Visual Impairment. Let's see the eligibility criteria required for B.Ed Special Education Visual Impairment course.

- Three years Bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized university.
- Those students are belonging from reserved category can get relaxation upto 5% at Graduation level.
- The admission is based on overall performance in both the Graduation and entrance exam as well.

Important - Normally, the concerned university itself organizes the admission test within the university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?