10th December 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing course? Which entrance exam should I apply for?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Nursing but I am very much Interested in pursuing MBBS course. I want to know how can I apply for MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing course? Which entrance exam should I apply for? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing course? Which entrance exam should I apply for?
  2. Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nursing?
  3. How an I apply for MBBS after doing BSc Nursing?
  4. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  6. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  7. How can I apply for MBBS from abroad after completing my BSc Nursing?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  9. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What are the opportunities for BSc nurses in defence service?
  10. How to apply for MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  11. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  12. Admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc in Nursing?
  13. How to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  14. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get? -- [New]
  15. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  16. How can I apply for a job in UK after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  17. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  18. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
12th December 2016, 02:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing course? Which entrance exam should I apply for?

Yes, definitely you can pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing course. But, first of all you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You must have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology from a recognized board.

> Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

> For general and OBC candidates the marks required in 12th standard is 50% and for SC/ST candidates it is 40%.

With this eligibility criteria you have to appear for Common Medical Entrance examination. After qualifying the examination with excellent marks you can get admission in different institutes to pursue MBBS.
12th December 2016, 03:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing course? Which entrance exam should I apply for?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Now there is only one entrance examination for admission in MBBS course in any medical colleges of India called National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is conducted by CBSE for admission of candidates in MBBS and BDS courses.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required to apply for this exam.

>>The upper age limit to apply for this exam is 25 years on 31st December of year of examination. If your age is below this limit then you can apply for NEET 2017 after Bachelor of Nursing and you should meet percentage requirement also.
12th December 2016, 04:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in MBBS course after Bachelor of Nursing by qualifying in NEET examination. NEET is competitive exam for admission in MBBS course.

To apply for this exam, you should meet following requirements:

*Your subjects in 12th must include Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

*Your minimum percentage of marks in board exam must be 50.

*Your age should be below 25 years.

You can apply and qualify in this exam after B.Sc in Nursing to get admission in MBBS course.
13th December 2016, 08:12 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for entrance examination of MBBS and BDS at its official website which is http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx.

NEET is entrance examination for MBBS and BDS course. The eligibility criteria for NEET is as below:

1. Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th is compulsory. Your percentage of marks in board should be at least 50%.

2. Your age after Bachelor of Nursing course should be less than 25 years on 31st December of year of exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?