20th September 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MBBS from abroad after completing my B.Sc Nursing?

I'm a 3rd year B.Sc nursing student, I would like to join MBBS, is it possible? I would like to do it abroad, like United States, Canada, England. What all are the eligibility criteria. Please give me a reply on this? It will be helpful for me to plan the next things.

Thank you!

23rd September 2016, 08:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MBBS from abroad after completing my B.Sc Nursing?

Yes, you can pursue MBBS course after completion of B.Sc. nursing course. You need to choose the country in which you want to do MBBS. This is because different countries have different medical standards and their institutes have different admission procedure. The entrance exams varies from one country to another like it is MCAT in USA, OMAT in China and South-East Asian countries, etc. Thus, first decide the country in which you want to pursue the MBBS course. Appear in the entrance exams based on which the institutes located there take admission. Apply online in the institutes as per your scores. Clear interview rounds to get admission call. On getting admission call, confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?