9th May 2022, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I complete my graduation with correspondence which will be valid allover India?

I joined a government Job in the middle of my graduation so how can I complete my graduation with correspondence and with a valid degree into all over India

10th May 2022, 01:03 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my graduation with correspondence which will be valid allover India?

Now you can complete your graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognized university or you can complete your graduation in One Year through One sitting Graduation with Credit Transfer Scheme. This degree is also valid all over India.
10th May 2022, 11:40 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my graduation with correspondence which will be valid allover India?

Be it a regular degree or degree attained through correspondence are all valid .
Its accepted everywhere and no college can deny such degree.
One just has to confirm that the University is UGC -DEB approved to make distance degree course legitimate.
Thus you can complete your graduation privately.
13th May 2022, 12:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° As you have joined government job in between your graduation so, I would like to suggest you to retake admission in any open valid University of India like Indira Gandhi National Open University, Manipal Open University et cetera.
It would be better if you take admission in Indira Gandhi National University because you will have a lot of convenience regarding examination because a number of study centres are there in every City and they will be no problem for you.
13th May 2022, 06:55 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You have graduated from any recognized university, there is no matter whether you have it in regular or your degree in the Distance / Online Degree are completely Valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?