29th May 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission for JEE Main preparation in any institute? Can I prepare for JEE Main in one year?

I am studying 12th with Science and I want to prepare for entrance exam of JEE Main but, more institute rejected me. What I have to do for preparation? Can I prepare for JEE Main in one year?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to take coaching for JEE MAIN preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  3. Which study center should I join to prepare for JEE (Main + advanced)?
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  5. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. How to prepare for JEE Main after joining a college?
  7. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  8. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  9. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  12. Eligibility attempts to write JEE mains after passing 12th?
  13. Should I join any college or prepare again for JEE Main if scored 69 marks?
  14. How to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) through JEE Main and Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 12th ISC?
  15. Syllabus, suitable books for preparation and qualifying marks in JEE Main for Gujarati student?
  16. Can I directly apply for JEE Advance if qualified in JEE Mains? Is JEE Main sufficient for admission?
  17. Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?
  18. What would be the over all rank for JEE mains if I have scored 190-200 marks?
5th September 2016, 07:26 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How can I get admission for JEE Main preparation in any institute? Can I prepare for JEE Main in one year?

If you interested in JEE Main, then you should get registered with a coaching organization to prepare well for JEE Main.

Procedure to get registered :
It will cost you some money to register with them. They will arrange classes 2-3 days per week and for 3-4 hours each.

And yes it is possible to prepare for IIT Main in one year. But for that you have to prepare well and you must be in a right path. You can always buy some books for JEE Main and perform self study.

From coaching organization you will obviously learn, but you will also get outline and area or topics to be covered. So you must rely on self study.
11th September 2016, 10:53 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission for JEE Main preparation in any institute? Can I prepare for JEE Main in one year?

Yes, it is possible to prepare for JEE Main in one year ,but you have to study hard, get some good reference book and get admission in a good organization who helps you to study
Reference books like :
JEE Main P rep Guide 2016

Physics Section:
  • Fundamentals of Physics, by Halliday, Resnik and Walke
  • Concepts of Physics Volume I and II by H.C. Verma – Recommended

Mathematics Section:

• Plane Trigonometry Part – I and II (English) 4th Edition By S L Loney
  • The Elements of Coordinate Geometry Cartesian Coordinates Part – I and II
  • Skills in Mathematics Algebra for JEE Main & Advanced By S K Goyal N.A
  • Higher Algebra 4th Edition By Hall and Knight
  • Problem in calculus of one Variable For JEE Main & Advanced 2017 by I.E Maron
  • A Problem Book in Mathematical Analysis BY G.N. Berman
  • Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications Vol I and II For JEE Main & Advanced Author: William Feller
  • Textbook of Vectors & 3D Geometry for JEE Main, Advanced & WBJEE 2017 by Amit M Agarwal
  • Integral calculus For JEE Main & Advanced 2017 by Amit Aaggarwal
  • Differential calculus For JEE Main & Advanced 2017 by Amit Aaggarwal

May be these books can help you,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?