25th July 2021, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I get the Degree and is there a way to get the soft copy of the Degree on priority basis?

I have completed my b.com from The Global Open University Nagalandand passed in 2012 but never received the Degree. How can I get the Degree and is there a way to get the soft copy of the Degree in priority basis.

28th July 2021, 12:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the Degree and is there a way to get the soft copy of the Degree on priority basis?

You can get the degree directly from the college or university by applying online on the university/college website. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents, the officials of the college will post the degree to your address. It may take a few weeks or months to get the degree or you can directly visit the college to get the same.

It depends on the university to university, some universities will give you the degree soft copy online, from where you can download it, after entering the details like registration number/roll number, year of enrollment, year of passing. I would suggest you check on your university or college website.
28th July 2021, 10:53 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can I get the Degree and is there a way to get the soft copy of the Degree on priority basis?

Follow the given steps to get your degree:-

1. Visit the official website of your college.
Website www.nagaland.net.in.

2. There will be an option for applying now.

3. Click and fill the form.

4. Or, you can visit the college and contact your teachers to get degree.
28th July 2021, 10:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Students can get their degree certificates directly from the college or universities and also by applying online. After the application form has been submitted and verification of documents is done, the officials of colleges will post the degree to your address. It may take a few weeks or months to get your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?