1st March 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence or online mode if I need to complete my last year?

Sir/Mam,

I was not been able to complete my graduation in final year from d.u. can i do it now though correspondence or through online? What would be the steps which I need to follow for the same? Can you please provide me the complete information soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
1st March 2016, 08:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence or online mode if I need to complete my last year?

You just cannot opt for your final year of graduation, if you wish to complete your graduation from open university, you will have to get admission in the course from the very beginning.

For admission you can however contact your nearest branch of Open University and ask them about the admission procedure, they will further assist you in the upcoming steps and thus can pursue the course.
1st March 2016, 08:35 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence or online mode if I need to complete my last year?

Yes, you can very much opt for you graduation course both from online mode and correspondence. However I would personally ask you to opt for correspondence mode from any Open University. For that you will first of all have to make up your min\d as to which University you wish to choose to opt for the course ans then you should visit its branch office and get the required information.
1st March 2016, 08:41 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes, you can very much opt for you graduation course both from online mode and correspondence. However I would personally ask you to opt for correspondence mode from any Open University. For that you will first of all have to make up your min\d as to which University you wish to choose to opt for the course ans then you should visit its branch office and get the required information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?