14th March 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation course in a short span of time?

I have 10th passed from Mumbai university. I have to complete graduation in shot span of time? How to do that? Is there anyway to follow to ensure that we can complete the graduation in just 1-2 years time? please guide me.

27th March 2015, 11:17 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to complete graduation course in a short span of time?

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.Yes there is a chance to complete your graduation course in short span.

2.But you can these courses in distance only.

3.Some of the colleges which are offering this short span graduation courses are as follows.

.MCM Academy-Delhi,
.Shobhit Ubiversity-Uttarpradesh,
.APEX PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY,
.Karnataka State Open University,
.Jaipur National University

Hope this information is helpful to you................

Have a nice day..............
28th March 2015, 05:03 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

For betterment of your future and career in academic life, I would like to guide you not to use shortcut or any other short methods to complete your graduation because in India, legally graduation course can be completed in minimum three years which is approved by UGC, AICTE, NAAC etc. bodies of the government and only those graduation degrees would be considered legal and completed which are of minimum three or four years therefore you must think about your future.

If you complete graduation course of 02 years from any distance or open university/ institute then you will get the degree but that degree will not provide you jobs as per your wish and career prospects therefore you have to think of your future which you have to face after sometime.

One more reason is that if you get degree of less than 3 years then you will not get enough knowledge of the subject for which degree program is offered so that to collect enough knowledge on any particular subject, you should get admission in three years bachelor's degree course and enhance more job opportunities.

There are some integrated programs of 4 or 5 years which are offered by various institutes so you can use these programs and complete your bachelor's and master's degree together and this will be useful for you in future but if you think that you need to complete in short time then there is no option except choosing 02 years degree program.
3rd April 2015, 04:38 PM
Ashwakh

See if you really want to complete your Degree in just 1 or 2 years , then you can go for Degree in One sitting course. But , you may not this course in all over India.. This course is applicable in Andhrapradesh and in Telangana mostly .
~ But , when you go for this course , there is nothing use from this to you . This will not get you any job . You will not even get Private sector job as well as Government job also .

So , better to go for Graduation .

~ But , you need to complete 12th now to go for Graduation .

--> After 12th , you can go for Graduation . There are many courses in Graduation like ,

B.sc in physics
B.sc in maths
Bbm
Bba
B.com , etc..

Doing Graduation from a Recognised university is a valuable one. You are eligible to apply for Government jobs as well as Private jobs.
5th December 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My Span time of graduation is over and I got ER in history, Now what I have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?