21st November 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time engineering in civil or mechanical stream?

I had completed railway engineering diploma and I am B.Sc maths graduate. I'm interested to do part time engineering in civil or mechanical stream. Is it possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  2. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  4. Can I do part time B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate of Science stream in HSC?
  5. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  6. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  8. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  9. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
  10. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Can a BE with Civil branch apply for TANCET exam to study part time MBA? Best stream for me? -- [New]
  12. Can I get part time M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  13. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  14. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  15. How can I change my stream to Civil Engineering being a Mechanical student?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Part Time B.Tech in Civil Engineering being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  18. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
22nd November 2016, 02:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do part time engineering in civil or mechanical stream?

This is not possible because of the fact that AICTE which is main body for approving all technical courses has not approved part time bachelor's degree in engineering. There are some private institutes which offer part time engineering degree but degree obtained is not valid for any government job or higher studies.

You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance test to get admission directly in second year of engineering. LEET is conducted by state technical university for diploma candidates. You need to have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for this entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?