15th December 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 2nd year of B.Pharmacy after completion of Diploma?

Hello,
How I can get admission in 2nd year of B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy? I want to do B.Pharmacy but I am doing Diploma so I want admission in 2nd year. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.E. 1st year is possible after 2nd year Diploma?
  2. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  3. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  8. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  9. Can I get admission in diploma course after pursuing ITI 2nd year in Fitter Trade
  10. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  11. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in B.E 2nd year after having diploma in DCA after 12th?
  13. How to get admission into 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of Diploma?
  14. Can I get admission in degree after completion of diploma in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in diploma in CS for 2nd year?
  16. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completion of ITI course?
  17. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
17th December 2015, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 2nd year of B.Pharmacy after completion of Diploma?

You have to appear for lateral entry exam conducted by the concerned university which is mostly conducted on state level by the technical university of the state. Being a diploma in pharmacy holder you will get admission in 2nd year of B.Pharma course.

Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance exam. Colleges are allotted through counselling based on your rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?