14th March 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for B.Ed course with less marks in Graduation?

Hello,

I have secured 42% marks in post graduation.now i am not getting admission for b.ed as most universities demand 50%. How to ensure that I can get the admission for B.Ed now? Is there anyway? please please help me out

17th March 2015, 07:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Ed course with less marks in Graduation?

I am sorry to say but there is no other way for admission in B.Ed course and therefore you are not eligible for B.Ed course with having scored merely 42% in graduation.

Procedure to get admission in B.Ed:

1. In order to get admission for B.Ed course, you should be a graduate.

2. You should have completed your graduation from a recognized institute with a minimum of 50% marks.

3. As part of selection process for B.Ed, you have to appear for a written examination.

4. This exam will generally include questions from subject areas like reasoning, GK, language skills and comprehension, teaching aptitude etc

After clearing the entrance examination, you can select colleges for B.Ed according to your marks obtained in your Entrance examination.
17th March 2015, 07:35 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

I would like to tell you that the score that you have secured will not match your criteria for admission in B.Ed, according to eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed you should have to fulfil the following criteria.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed:-

> In order to get admission in B.Ed than you should have to secure minimum 50% in your graduation form any field.

> You should have completed your graduation from the recognized university or institute.

> In order to get through admission process of B.Ed you have to go through an entrance exam for B.Ed than only you are eligible for further process of admission.

These are some criteria that should be necessarily fulfilled by the candidate in order to get admission in any of the B.Ed colleges.
13th May 2015, 11:39 PM
amanshrivastava98

No Buddy, I am sorry to say, but the minimum eligibility criteria for a candidate seeking admission in BEd, is that the candidate must have completed education under the scheme of 10+2+3 from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in graduation.

So, with this much of percentage, you are not eligible to take up the course.
14th May 2015, 09:06 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I have secured 42% marks in post graduation.now i am not getting admission for b.ed as most universities demand 50%. How to ensure that I can get the admission for B.Ed now? Is there anyway? please please help me out
Yes its true universities has their own eligibility criteria where percentage should be minimum of 50% . this can be possible only to crack B.Ed entrance exam..so make sure before applying for any B.Ed entrance exam,you must reach their criteria level..as per your percentagr,with 42% you can not get a seat in university. Still there is chance that you avail the admission only in college yhrough management seat or by fonation..it will charge you more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?