12th May 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job in a company while doing graduation course?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know that after completing my 12 when I will be studying for my graduation, can I be selected by companies directly? What should be done for that? Can you please advice me with the information which I need to follow for the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after graduation with 3 years working experience as a sales manager in private company?
  2. Can I get a job in reputed company after completing ICWA course without graduation?
  3. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  4. What would be better for me after scoring 50% in B.A?
  5. Migration from IT company to core company?
  6. If I am physically handicapped can I get a job in a company? What type of job is suitable to me?
  7. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  8. Is there any provision that if someone does internship from somewhere he/she can be placed directly there?
  9. Which companies can provide job for student completed 1st module of CS company secretory?
  10. What should I do after graduation to get into a reputed company? I am doing graduation with honors in management
  11. Should I do training or join some course after B.Tech 3rd year? Which is better for future scope?
  12. Am I eligible for job in an IT company after scoring 57% aggregate in B.E?
  13. My BA graduation from EILLM is valid for government job?
  14. Is it possible to get job in a company while doing graduation course? -- [New]
  15. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do CS after completing MBA in HR
  17. Will I be able to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I have got 83% marks in 10th Bengal Board Exam
  18. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
12th May 2015, 08:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job in a company while doing graduation course?

Yes, it is possible to get job in a company while doing Graduation course. But, you can get job only when you are selected in campus placements in final year of Graduation course and it is not sure whether anyone can get job or not, it depends upon person skills. So, to get job in a company while pursuing your Graduation course, you need to score more marks and you need to improve your communication skills, so, that you can easily get a job in company while doing Graduation course.
12th May 2015, 01:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job in a company while doing graduation course?

Yes, you can get a job in a company during your graduation course. Usually students try to get a job during their pre-final year and final year of graduation. You can also try for job during that time by applying in various companies and appearing in different competitive exams. Another best way to get job opportunity is through internships. During your graduation course you should try for internships since many companies give job offer on good performance during the internship period.
12th May 2015, 02:26 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, it is possible and it solely depends upon the the skills you have got, and most importantly the criteria of the company.

If the company allows you, then you can surely do that, but if not, then surely you need to complete the graduation first.
12th May 2015, 05:45 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to know that after completing my 12 when I will be studying for my graduation, can I be selected by companies directly? What should be done for that? Can you please advice me with the information which I need to follow for the same? Thanks!
Yes, you will be selected by the companies if you take admission in good universities (where companies come for campus placement) and also maintain you skill-set you'll learn in that course. Some good colleges i would recommend are as follows:
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Lovely Professional University
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
PEC University of Technology
Manipal Institute of Technology ...........etc

Just look into their website in order to know about their admission process.
14th May 2015, 09:02 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Yes definitely its possible to get a job good job while studying. Moreover,if the college provides placements then it is highly aaplicable to get a job during college time. Don't be in a hurry burry,it is usefull only when you are doing graduatiin final year,because once you secure yhe job then for you its possible to clear the exam and join in company. Otherwise being in degree first year or second year,if you try for job,though you got the job but when it comes for submission of original certificates,and think about the practicals,theory classes you are going to miss as a result you will loose marks. Concentrate on studies,if placements are there then do attend it,you will get an idea about the process of selection
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?