23rd August 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in DTU through lateral entry after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

How to get admission in DTU through lateral entry after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can diploma holders take admission in DTU by lateral entry?
  2. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  3. Detailed Lateral Entry scheme for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in DTU and IIT?
  4. Admission for B.Tech in DTU after passing diploma?
  5. Can I take admission in B.Tech Mechanical after diploma in Automobile through lateral entry?
  6. Is it possible to have lateral entry in automobile engineering after diploma and ITI?
  7. Can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year through lateral entry?
  8. Can we take admission in DTU through Lateral Entry?
  9. How to take admission in DTU or IPU by lateral entry admission?
  10. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  11. Which are the lateral entry colleges for diploma automobile engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in lateral entry to automobile engineering after completing diploma?
  13. How to take admission for B.Tech lateral entry in DTU?
  14. Am I eligible for Lateral entry in B.Tech from other state?
  15. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  16. Can I get admission through lateral in DTU after passing B.Tech?
  17. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  18. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
24th August 2015, 06:17 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in DTU through lateral entry after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get admission into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
24th August 2015, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in DTU through lateral entry after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

For admission in B.Tech through lateral entry admission you have to appear for entrance exam which is conducted by the Delhi state technical council. Just make sure that you have got your diploma in automobile engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized institute.

Admission will be according to your rank in the entrance exam through counselling procedure.
25th August 2015, 02:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should appear for LEET examination which is the gateway for admission in B.Tech courses after completion of Diploma course. You will however, have to score quite well in the above mentioned entrance examination so as to get admission in DTU directly in 2nd year.
24th June 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in computer science engineering in DTU ,NSIT through LEET examination???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?