10th August 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed Lateral Entry scheme for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in DTU and IIT?

Hello,
I am a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering from Delhi. So, I want to know about Lateral Entry scheme in DTU and IIT with full details about it.

1st June 2017, 04:13 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed Lateral Entry scheme for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in DTU and IIT?

With regret I have to inform you that there in no such scheme for lateral entry admission in IIT. However you may get admission through lateral entry in DTU by qualifying Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET).By qualifying LEET exam, you will be able to get direct admission to 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E.
To appear for LEET, just make sure that you have got your diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?