4th February 2016, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

How to get medical admission in MBBS course in IPU through management quota?

I am sure that i will not get admission in IPU under the MBBS medical course on the basis of my merit. So can you please tell me how to get admission through management quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
  2. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  3. How to get admission in IPU colleges through management quota?
  4. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  5. How to get admission through management quota at KPC medical college Kolkata for MBBS course
  6. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I avail management quota facility for admission in MBBS course at KPC medical college in West Bengal?
  8. Admission at KPC Medical College, Kolkata through Management quota 2015
  9. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  10. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  11. MCA approved medical college-mbbs-college admission in management quota under 15 lakh rupees in tamilnadu?
  12. Does age matters for pursuing medical degree through management quota?
  13. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  14. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  15. How can I get admission in MBBS course in KPC medical college through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  17. Details regarding NEET common entrance test for medical to be held this year?
  18. Procedure to get get BCA admission in IPU through management quota?
4th February 2016, 04:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get medical admission in MBBS course in IPU through management quota?

You have to appear for AIPMT which is conducted on national level for admission in MBBS course. Once you have appeared for exam then you can use the scorecard to get admission through management quota.

AIPMT is accepted by most of the medical colleges in India. If you have appeared for this exam then there is no need to appear for any other exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?