22nd March 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BBA if secured 80% in 12th Science?

Hello,
I want to do BBA after my 12th and I am a Science student.
I have 80 percent marks will I get admission for BBA?
Kindly let me know immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Animation) if secured 40% in 12th Science?
  2. Can I get admission to study BBA if secured 80% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  3. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  4. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  5. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
  6. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  7. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
  8. Can I get admission in MNNIT, Allahabad if secured 81.2% in 12th Science and scored 126 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 66% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  11. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Computer Science) if secured 60% in 12th Science and 62 marks in CET?
  12. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  13. Admission in IIM-Ahmedabad for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th Science?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?
  15. Am I eligible for MCA in VIT after scoring 57% in 12th?
  16. How can I get admission to study BBA after completing 12th Science?
  17. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  18. Scholarships for a B.Tech ST student who has secured 52% in 12th Science?
27th March 2015, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BBA if secured 80% in 12th Science?

Yes, you can get admission in BBA course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 80% marks from a recognised board. Most of the colleges offers direct admission in BBA course by considering candidate's 12th standard board examination marks but, some colleges conducts their own entrance test and provides admission to candidates who had performed well in the entrance examination. Since, you had completed 12th standard, definitely you can get admission to study BBA course.
27th March 2015, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely get admission on a BBA program. Any stream 10 2 passed candidates can apply for admission by appearing for any entrance exam which is mostly conducted by the state technical university. Just make sure that you have scored at least 55% marks in your 10+2 board exams. Universities like Symbiosis conduct their own entrance exam for BBA admission and you can apply for it if you are interested in getting admission in this University. Performance in the entrance exam is the sole criteria for admission in BBA program.
27th March 2015, 10:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course you can get admission to pursue BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) course with 80% in your 12th class.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "12th Class Pass with minimum 60% marks".

And some of the colleges may demand candidates to have either 65% marks or more than 65% marks.

Since you have secured more than 65% marks (80%), you are undoubtedly eligible to get admission in BBA course.

You must have passed 12th class having Mathematics as one of the subjects.
29th March 2015, 09:02 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello dear aspirant,

First of all i would like to congratulate you for getting 80 percent marks in 12th standard.
For Bachelor of business administration i.e. BBA you simply need secondary education with minimum of 60 percent marks,but you must have Mathematics as one of the subject during your secondary education.

Hope you understood.
Thank you.
25th April 2017, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Can i do Bba if i am from science stream and having pcb as my subject please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?