26th July 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Is is importanat to be good in Maths to pursue BBA and job possibility after the same?

i am a class 12th humanties studant nd wnt to join bba bt m nt gud in maths so well maths is rly imp? fr bba i have so many skills sat i cn do bba bt m so confused wnt ur advice shud i go fr bba or nt? cn i get a job after bba

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and job opportunities in Economics field? Should I pursue BBA or BBM?
  2. Can I pursuing BBA while doing B.Tech 3rd year? What I have to approach to pursue BBA? Is BBA course easy enough?
  3. Is BA(hons.) from Amity a good course for getting a job? Is BBA from IPU a good option after 84% marks in 12th without Maths?
  4. Am I eligible to study BBA if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?
  5. BBA or B.Com, which is better to study for IBPS and SSC aspirant?
  6. Possibility to pursue PhD in Biochemistry and Dietetics?
  7. What is the full form of Jeca?
  8. What are the career options available after BBA and MBA? Is it good to pursue it from SMU?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  10. Subjects details included in BBA and what king of jobs are available after completing BBA in private and Government sector?
  11. Is BBA the best course after 12th?
  12. Better jobs with BBA? Different fields for BBA candidates to get job? Will the jobs are really good?
  13. Can I pursue Eco honors or B.Com honors without counting Maths? I have secured 94.5%
  14. Doing BBA after completing 12th is worthy if I am weak in Mathematics?
  15. How to pursue my career in Maths? List of good colleges offering Maths with computers?
  16. How to get a job in the field of BBA? I am pursuing BBA -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  18. Job oriented courses for BBA student? Fee structure in IP University for BBA course?
26th July 2015, 07:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is is importanat to be good in Maths to pursue BBA and job possibility after the same?

Well, maths is part of most of the professional courses including BBA and you have to face this subject during in most of these courses as well as in professional life.

You shouldn't worry about maths because you need to be only good at basic maths which you can easily grasp without any problem. Tough maths is part of engineering degree and BBA will have mostly maths related to statistics.
26th July 2015, 09:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is is importanat to be good in Maths to pursue BBA and job possibility after the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a class 12th humanties studant nd wnt to join bba bt m nt gud in maths so well maths is rly imp? fr bba i have so many skills sat i cn do bba bt m so confused wnt ur advice shud i go fr bba or nt? cn i get a job after bba
No, mathematics is not necessary for BBA course. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for the BBA. The basic qualification required to apply for BBA is a pass in 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. The percentage of marks needed for a BBA to pursue the course are 50%, while some institutes also take students with a lesser percentage.

Applicants need to attend the entrance exam for admission in BBA. There are many institutions, where the applicants can seek admission based on the marks scored by the applicants in the 12th board exam.
27th July 2015, 03:54 PM
soumitromaity155

Get all information related to the course requirements on ww.getmyuni.com which is the most user friendly website among others providing the same information.
19th June 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks for getting admission in bba course in st Xavier college kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?