8th June 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Pondicherry University for BEd(Physical Sciences) course?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in BEd in Physical Sciences course in Pondicherry University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Pondicherry University for BEd(Physical Sciences) course?
  2. Requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  3. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  4. When the admission of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) will be started in Butler University? Requirements to apply for international students?
  5. Eligibility to study BEd(Physical Sciences) in Pondicherry University?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MS in Biomedical Sciences in University of Missouri, USA? Requirements to get admission?
  7. Lateral Entry MCA admission in Pondicherry university -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  9. Requirements to get MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) admission in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences? -- [New]
  10. Requirements to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  11. Fee structure for Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences?
  12. Requirements for PhD in Sri Aurobindo Studies from Pondicherry University?
  13. Detailed information, infrastructure, faculties and hostel facilities in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences to study MBBS?
  14. Websites of Government Veterinary Colleges in India?
  15. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  16. Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?
  17. Details regarding distance learning MBA program from Pondicherry university? I have done BA from Dr. Ambedkar open university in Warangal
  18. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?
9th June 2018, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Pondicherry University for BEd(Physical Sciences) course?

You need to have a degree in same subject to have any chance of becoming eligible for B.Ed admission. There will be entrance exam conducted for B.Ed admission.

Just make sure you have a degree in relevant subject with 50% marks. You can get relaxation of 5% marks, if you belong to reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?