27th February 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply and entrance exam date of DAV College, Chandigarh for B.Com? Cut off marks for B.Com Account Honors?

Hello sir, I want to apply for B.Com course at DAV College, Chandigarh. Please tell me last date of application and entrance exam date? Cut off marks for B.Com Account Honors?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  2. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  3. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  5. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  6. How to take admission in MCM DAV college?
  7. Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?
  8. CA Vs BCom Honors from DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  10. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  11. Last date to apply for B.Com honors ni DU?
  12. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MCM DAV College, Chandigarh for B.Com Part-I if secured 73% in 12th with Maths additional?
  14. How to get admission in FYB.Com?
  15. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  16. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  17. How to pass B.Com from IGNOU with good marks?
  18. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
1st March 2017, 01:22 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date to apply and entrance exam date of DAV College, Chandigarh for B.Com? Cut off marks for B.Com Account Honors?

DAV College is one of the renowned colleges in India. The online registration will be started since end of May 2017 and the last date of online registration will be the first week of July 2017. The first merit list will be issued on the first week of August 2017. DAV College does not take any entrance test. The entire admission is based on the merit the candidate who have scored less than or equal to 60% will face problems during the admission process because the last year cut off marks was 71% and the seat was limited. This year, most probably the cut off will range in between 75%-80%.
4th April 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply and entrance exam date of DAV College, Chandigarh for B.Com? Cut off marks for B.Com Account Honors?

My daughter Asmita seek admissions in B.sc(N.M) in MCM DAV college Chandigarh sect.36. We are from Himachal. So please tell me how much seats for other states for 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?