8th March 2018, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Karnataka? Cutoff marks required in CET to get admission?

Hello, Can you please tell me how many B.Tech Marine Engineering colleges are there in Karnataka? What is the CET ranking to get into it? Please tell me the cutoff rank. Also give me the list of good colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BTech(Instrumentation Engineering) in Telangana? Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to get admission?
  2. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  3. Cutoff list of Karnataka-CET for admission in Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  4. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  5. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  6. Cutoff list for MHT CET for admission in engineering colleges?
  7. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges?
  8. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  9. Cutoff list of colleges for engineering in MHT CET?
  10. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  11. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Government colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Karnataka? Minimum marks required in 12th standard to get admission?
  13. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  14. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  15. Cutoff marks list for engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. List of colleges which offer MBA in Karnataka through CMAT? Cutoff percentile required for admission?
  17. How many marks are required in CET for admission in Pharmacy courses across Karnataka? -- [New]
  18. Last year cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Engineering colleges of Mumbai?
15th April 2018, 10:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Karnataka? Cutoff marks required in CET to get admission?

List of colleges offering B.Tech in Marine Engineering in Karnataka:-

Institute Of Aeronautical & Marine Engineering
Address: 15/4, 80 Feet Road, Padmanabhanagar, 80 Feet Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560070
Phone: 096203 02635

Don Bosco Group Of Institutions
Address: Mysore Road, Kumbalagudu, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560074
Phone: 080 2843 7028

Mangalore Marine College and Technology
Address: Padil Padavu, Kelinjar Village, Kuppepadavu Post, Mangalore, Karnataka 574144
Phone: 078299 03985

National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Address: NH 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575025
Phone: 0824 247 4000

Global Academy of Technology
Address: Mysore Road, Ideal Homes Township, RR Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560098
Phone: 080 2860 3158

All the above mentioned colleges have different cut off marks in every year. Cut off marks is based on the number of applicants every year participating in the examination. So, it changes every year. You must have to contact to the different Colleges to get an idea of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?