7th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BSc(Horticulture) in Visakhapatnam?

Respected Sir, I want to study BSc(Horticulture) course in Visakhapatnam. So I want to get details of colleges of BSc in Visakhapatnam. Kindly give me the names of good BSc colleges. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  2. List of colleges offering BFA(Sculpture) course in Visakhapatnam
  3. List of colleges which offer BBM in Visakhapatnam
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges for distance B.E in Civil Engineering in Visakhapatnam?
  5. List of college in and around Visakhapathnam where I would get admission with 5465 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend or only some of then?
  6. Which college can I get for Mechanical and EEE branch in Vishakhapatnm? List of the colleges?
  7. Colleges offering Intermediate along with coaching for NDA exam
  8. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  9. List of Colleges offering Intermediate along with Coaching for NDA Exam in Hyderabad, Guntur, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies offering internship in Visakhapatnam for Diploma in Mechanical engineering holder?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  12. Best top engineering colleges in AP and in Visakhapatnam region
  13. Any institutes offering VLSI course in Visakhapatnam?
  14. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  15. Which industries are offering summer training in Visakhapatnam? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  17. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  18. What are the companies offering internship for MBA students in Visakhapatnam in Finance?
11th June 2018, 08:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering BSc(Horticulture) in Visakhapatnam?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is only one college that offers this B.Sc in Horticultural Science in Visakhapatnam. Here is the detailed information,

Name of the College - Konathala Arts and Science Degree College

Name of the course - B.Sc in Horticultural Science

Ph. No: +91-891-224048

Address for Communication: Konathala Arts and Science Degree College, Main Road, Konathala Complex, Anakapalli, Visakhapatnam-531002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?