5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges under Ranchi University offering B.Com(Corporate Accountancy)? Percentage of marks required in 12th to get admission?

I am interested to study B.Com Honours in Corporate Accountancy. Will you please let me know which are the colleges of Ranchi University offering this Honours? And what percentage of marks I have to secure in my 12th standard, so that I can get admission easily?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  2. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  4. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  5. Is it possible to do M.A in Anthropology after completion of BA Psychology?
  6. Can i do B.Com Accountancy Honours in ST. Xaviers College, Ranchi without studying Maths in 12th?
  7. Can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing class 12th from Private? Am I eligible to pursue my Graduation from Delhi University?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th class to take admission in accountancy? Best colleges and institutes in West Bengal for the same?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  10. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  11. List of best colleges to study B.Sc from Nagpur, Amaravati and Pune? How much marks is required in 12th to take admission? -- [New]
  12. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  13. Whether a student can get Honours if secure 50% in Accountancy of B.Com Pass as par Calcutta University?
  14. How can I get admission in Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi? Which is the best course to purse in Forestry or Agriculture field?
  15. Colleges offering B.Com(Accountancy) in Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 91 marks in Accountancy and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?
  17. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  18. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
15th October 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges under Ranchi University offering B.Com(Corporate Accountancy)? Percentage of marks required in 12th to get admission?

I m b.com (honours)student. N I got marks regarding honours subject only. Plz specify me y rest subjects numbers r not added in my marks sheet.n if u hav then plz giv d link too b'coz I m pursuing b.ed from Avadh university n it's staff told me to give d proof of that marks other wise they will cancel my admission in b.ed.

My contact number-09005007863,
E mail id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?