31st March 2016, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Is MA Psychology course offered in Delhi University?

I am komal. I have done graduation in psychology. And now i want to MA in psychology course in Delhi University. But i am not sure whether this course is offered by Delhi University or not?

31st March 2016, 10:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MA Psychology course offered in Delhi University?

Of course yes. MA Psychology course is offered in Delhi University. The duration of this MA Psychology course lasts for about 2 years which consists of 4 semesters. Basically this M.A Psychology Programme is divided into TWO parts as under. Each Part will consists of two semesters to be known as Semester-1 and Semester-2. As MA Psychology course is offered by Delhi University, I am sure you may go for this course to pursue in Delhi University.

Click this Link to get more details
31st March 2016, 01:31 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am komal. I have done graduation in psychology. And now i want to MA in psychology course in Delhi University. But i am not sure whether this course is offered by Delhi University or not?
Yes, MA in Psychology is offered by Delhi university. you can pursue MA with psychology from here.
Duration of this course is 4 Semester which is 2 years named as MA Part I & MA Part II.
31st March 2016, 02:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, MA physiology course offered in Delhi University.
Physiology at Master's level was introduced in Delhi University in 1957.
The department has two units that is North Campus and South Campus. At North Campus courses offered are MA physiology and PHD.
Where as at South Campus the course offered is MA in Applied Physiology.
31st March 2016, 02:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, M.A. in Psychology course is offered by Delhi University.

Courses Offered by Delhi University in Psychology:

M.A. in Psychology

M.A. in Applied Psychology

Admission procedure :

Category-I : Direct Admission i.e. without entrance Test

Category-II : Admission through Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria for admission :-

Applicant must have passed Bachelor's degree in Psychology with a minimum of 55% marks in Psychology and 55% marks in aggregate from Delhi University or any other Universities recognized by Delhi University.
31st March 2016, 03:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to pursue MA psychology through Delhi University then you have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University every year. Admission to the candidates is given on the basis of rank obtained in the merit list. There are only 70 seats.
31st March 2016, 05:18 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

No, It does not offer MA Psychology but they do offer MA in Applied Psychology. They also offer M.Phil, Ph.D in Psychology courses.
31st March 2016, 05:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, MA in Psychology course is very much offered in Delhi University. So, if you wish to purse the above mentioned course, you can very much opt for it, there is nothing to worry.
31st March 2016, 07:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Delhi university offers M.A Psychology course and they have a dedicated department for this stream. You have the right qualification for this course.

Admission will be based on merit according to your marks in graduation. You will have greater chance of admission if you have excellent t marks in degree.
1st April 2016, 12:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, M.A in Psychology course is offered in Delhi University. The eligibility to study the course is through two categories. Category 1 is Direct Admission (without entrance test) on the basis of merit in B.A (Hons.) Psychology and Applied Psychology in Delhi University with 60 % marks and above in aggregate.Category 2 Admission through Entrance Test; B.A (Hons.) / B.A course Examination in Psychology of Delhi University and other universities recognized by Delhi University with 55% marks or above in Psychology.

- Graduation from Delhi University or other universities recognized by Delhi University with 60% marks and above. Please, visit the official website below for more Information;

Official website
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Corrected bulletin, Arts Faculty _.pdf(277.8 KB, 96 views)
1st April 2016, 12:57 AM
positive boy

Yes Delhi University conducts the entrance exam for MA Psychology.

The entrance exam has the questions of objective type and the questions about General Psychology, Social Psychology, Statistics, Abnormal/ Clinical Psychology, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Developmental Psychology.

And the Total Seats are 95
For General students 54
For Scheduled Caste students 14
For Scheduled Tribe students 07
For OBC students 20
1st April 2016, 02:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that MA in Psychology course is definitely offered in Delhi University.
If you want to pursue this course then you can definitely apply for the said course in Delhi University.
6th October 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done my UG in Public administration and want to do MA in psychology from DU . is it possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?