13th February 2012, 04:32 PM
karthik464

Possibility to do Psychology course through correspondence? Is there any age limit to do any correspondence course?

I've completed my 12th in the year 2001.Is there any possibilities to do Psychology course through Correspondence now.Please let me know if there is any age limit to do any Correspondence course

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.A Psychology through Correspondence?
  2. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  3. M.Phil in Psychology in available in colleges through correspondence?
  4. After doing M.Com course 15 years back can I do B.Ed now through correspondence? Age limit for B.Ed? Or can I do M.Ed instead?
  5. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cant Psychology be done through correspondence? Does it make any difference if we do correspondence?
  7. Eligibility for Ph.D in Psychology after M.A in Psychology through correspondence? Scope of Ph.D in Psychology and to be a children counselor later on?
  8. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  9. What is the age limit for 3 years correspondence LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  11. How can I do M.A in Psychology through correspondence after graduating in Arts?
  12. Procedure to do Psychology course through correspondence? -- [New]
  13. Is there any way to do Civil Engineering through correspondence?
  14. Does this possible to do Psychology course through Correspondence being a candidate having completed BE in the year of 2006?
  15. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  16. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  17. How to do correspondence studies after B.A Psychology?
  18. Which course has more scope under MBA being a candidate of pursuing B.Com? What courses offered under MBA?
5th January 2013, 09:54 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to do Psychology course through correspondence? Is there any age limit to do any correspondence course?

Yes you can do psychology through corespondence or distance education mode right after completing 10+2 along with basic graduation course. It would be advisable to do a graduate course along with this in Mathematics, English or Natural Science.

Psychology is a newer and fastest emerging career in the field of modern application of science and research. Psychology is a subject of human research which demands a clear analytical reasoning mind, people understanding skills and much more dedication.

You can do widest undergraduate and post graduate courses in psychology from various universities throughout the India. You can choose psychology honours at under graduate level and can furthure do M.Sc or MA in Psychology and up to M Phil/Ph.D.
16th August 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to do Psychology course through correspondence? Is there any age limit to do any correspondence course?

can i do BA PSYCHOLOGY AT THE AGE OF 24 AND THEN AFTER COMPLETING IT,CAN I DO MA IN THE SAME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?