16th June 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Minimum Percentage of Marks required in Bachelors Degree to join MBA course?

my percentage is 49% .what cani do? Can i get admission in any institute

28th January 2017, 01:22 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum Percentage of Marks required in Bachelors Degree to join MBA course?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for the MBA course after the completion of your Graduation course with 49% of marks in it as you have not satisfied the required criteria for the same.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBA course.
28th January 2017, 12:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Minimum Percentage of Marks required in Bachelors Degree to join MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The minimum percentage of marks required in Bachelors Degree to join MBA course is 50%. Those who have completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for the MBA course. Candidates will be selected to the course on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET etc, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The mark scored in the entrance is important for the admission. The course will have a very bright scope if studied in any of the prestigious organizations.
2nd February 2017, 04:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance exams are,

CAT

XAT

CMAT

OPENMAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?