2nd May 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of 3 years diploma course?

Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of 3 years diploma course? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete details on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th May 2016, 09:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of 3 years diploma course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do MBA Course:

No, you are not eligible to do MBA course after completion of Diploma course. The minimum qualification required to pursue Master of Business Administration (MBA) course is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The detailed eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree (in any discipline)

>> Are Diploma Candidates Eligible : Absolutely NO

>> How Can a Diploma Candidate eligible to pursue MBA: He/ She has to complete Bachelor Degree after Diploma in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum percentage : 50% required in Graduation
5th May 2016, 03:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of 3 years diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in MBA course after three year diploma course.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year duration master course. The minimum required qualification for course is bachelor degree. So, you need bachelor degree to get admission in course.

As diploma is not equivalent to bachelor degree you have to pursue bachelor degree.
5th May 2016, 05:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to do MBA course after completion of 3 years diploma course:-

MBA :-stands for the Master in Business Administration

If you want to take admission in the MBA course then you need to write the CAT exam. Which is the entrance exam to take admission in the MBA course and this exam is conducted every year and you can write the exam.

Eligibility:-

The candidate must be pass in the degree of graduation.

The candidate should have at least 60% marks in the degree.

The duration of the course is 2 years

There is a relaxation of 5% marks for the Reserve categories.
5th May 2016, 05:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible to pursue Masters of Business Administration after completion of diploma course because minimum qualification required to pursue MBA course is graduation in any discipline from recognised University with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories. So firstly complete your graduation and then appear in the entrance exam to pursue MBA course.
5th May 2016, 06:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to do MBA course. To be eligible to do MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and for getting admission in MBA course, you must have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in MBA course. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to do MBA course.
5th May 2016, 08:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of 3 years diploma course? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete details on this as soon as possible. Thank you!
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exams. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. The final year candidate is eligible for MBA entrance exams.
5th May 2016, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, diploma of 3 years duration is not enough to make you eligible for MBA course. You need a degree in any discipline from a recognized university to become eligible for it.

Hence, pursue a degree course before applying for any MBA entrance exam. Admission will be based on entrance exam and GD & PI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?