29th October 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in graduation to get admission in B.Ed?

I want to know about the minimum percentage required in the graduation to get admission in the B.Ed. course? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  2. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  3. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed?
  4. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for CAT if secured 47% in CAT being an OBC student?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?
  7. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  8. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  10. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  11. Minimum percentage required in graduation to take admission in IIPM?
  12. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  13. What is the percentage criteria required in graduation for getting admission in CS course?
  14. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.ED? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th and 78% marks in BCA? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  17. Minimum percentage required in Graduation for Bank PO exam?
  18. Minimum percentage required in graduation to be an Officer? How far year selected gentleman cadets graduation percentages goes?
30th October 2015, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation to get admission in B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the minimum percentage required in the graduation to get admission in the B.Ed. course? Please help me.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
30th October 2015, 12:41 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education and it is a one year course. The course deals with the method of teaching.

The admission in the course varies for the different university as some of the university conduct the entrance examination whereas some provide admission on the basis of the graduation score. The minimum aggregate in the graduation course for the admission in most of the university is 45% with relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
30th October 2015, 01:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Normally, the minimum marks required for B.Ed differs from college to college. To obtain a seat in B.Ed college, a candidate should fulfill certain eligibility criteria and they are:

1. The applicant must have obtained more than 50% marks in their Graduation.

2. Applicants, who are in their final year of bachelor’s degree qualification, can also apply for B.Ed course.

3. The applicant should complete Graduation from a recognized university and should appear and qualify in the entrance B.Ed entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
30th October 2015, 09:34 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for B.Ed :

<> You should complete graduation with 50% of marks from the recognized university.

<> The below graduation course are only eligible.

- B.Com

- B.Sc

- B.A.

<> No other professional graduation courses are eligible to apply for B.Ed as B.Tech and B.Pharm.

<> There is a Entrance Test for B.Ed conducted by individual states.
30th October 2015, 10:27 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for the Bachelor in Education and it is a one yer course.

The required eligibility to get the admission in the course is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university with at least 45% aggregate relaxation in the aggregate for the reserved category.

The course is necessary to get the recruitment as teacher in the government schools.
30th October 2015, 10:40 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:

The mark required in graduation is of 50% for the B.Ed admission.

There will be some relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.

There is no age limit for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?