19th March 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Need information about the SET exam in Library and Information Science subject?

I want to know about the SET entrance examination in library and information science subject. Kindly provide me the detailed information about it?

--Sulbha

Related Questions:
  1. SET exam Papers of Library & Information Science -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Question paper of SET exam(September 2009) for Library & Information Science subject
  3. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  5. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  6. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Library and information science marathi notes for SET exam?
  8. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Last date to apply for online and offline UGC NET Exam for Library and Information Science?
  10. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?
  12. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  13. How may I get objective type question and answer on topic Library and Information science?
  14. Question papers with answers for Library and Information Science?
  15. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  16. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  17. Can one appear for UGC NET with Library and Information Science subject?
  18. Jobs in the field of library and information science?
17th June 2016, 11:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about the SET exam in Library and Information Science subject?

Information about SET Exam in Library and Information Science Subject:

There are many streams/ disciplines available in State Eligibility Test (SET) Examination. One of the major streams that are available is "Library and Information Science". A very good book is required to score good marks in SET (Library and Information Science) Examination. Here is the best book which is needed to score good rank in SET Examination.

>> CBSE UGC NET/ SET Library and Information Science Paper II and III Guide by R.Gupta

The syllabus basically covers the major topics viz., Technology Transfer Communication, Information Transfer Cycle, Intellectual Property Rights, Bibliographical Sources, Data Bases, Library Associations in India, Laws of Library Science, Library and Information Policy at the National Level, Library Extension Services, Library Cataloging, Financial Management, Networking, Telecommunication and Computers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?