24th October 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do hotel management after 12th science?

I am 10th passed, but in 12th I have taken science. I have one subject back now. I am intrested to study hotel management . What can I do Sir?

24th October 2016, 06:00 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do hotel management after 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 10th passed, but in 12th I have taken science. I have one subject back now. I am intrested to study hotel management . What can I do Sir?

Yes, you can do hotel management courses after 12th science. There are various certificate, diploma and graduation courses are available in the hotel management field. You can study any of these courses after completion of 12th science. There are various courses like Diploma in Hotel Operations, Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Diploma in Food & Beverage Production, Diploma in House Keeping, Diploma in Front Office Management, Diploma in Travel Agency Management.
Certificate course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Certificate course Cookery, Certificate course Bakery & Confectionery, Certificate course Hospitality & Air Travel Management, Certificate course Food & Beverage Services, Certificate course Tourism & Travel Management.
Degree courses like B.Sc in Hospitality & Tourism, B.Sc in Hospitality Study & Catering Services, B.Sc in Hotel Management.
24th October 2016, 10:29 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do hotel management after 12th. After 12th, you will be eligible to get admission for Bachelors degree in hotel management.

Academic qualification required to get admission for Bachelor's degree in hotel management course is 10+2 passed with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board .

The candidate age should not be more than 22 years for getting admission to this course.
24th October 2016, 10:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Hotel Management course is:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board in any discipline. Minimum of 50% marks in board examination is required to pursue Hotel Management course. Most of top institute which offer this course take admission on basis of scorecard in entrance examination conducted by institute.

Top institute for Hotel Management course:

Indian Institute of Hotel Management.

DR Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management.

Oberoi Centre for Learning and Management.

IIMT Hotel Management college.

You can not pursue this course after getting failed in any one subject. You must obtain minimum marks to pursue this course.
24th October 2016, 11:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after the completion of class 12th you can definitely opt for the Hotel Management courses. But you will be eligible to opt for the course once you are qualified in class 12th successfully.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised Board are eligible to opt for Hotel management courses.
25th October 2016, 02:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management.

But your age should be below 22 years.

You can apply for the entrance exam for Hotel Management course.
25th October 2016, 09:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in Hotel Management course after completion of your 12th standard with science stream, there is no such problem in it.

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute in which you wish to get admission in and continue with your studies further.

After clearing the examination with minimum passing marks, you will be very much eligible to get admission in Hotel Management course and can continue with your studies further.
27th October 2016, 10:41 AM
ASMITA MISHR
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for Hotel Management course is:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board in any discipline. Minimum of 50% marks in board examination is required to pursue Hotel Management course. Most of top institute which offer this course take admission on basis of scorecard in entrance examination conducted by institute.

2.you can get admission in IHM only after qualifying entrance examination conducted by IHM's team.

Top institute for Hotel Management course are like:

Indian Institute of Hotel Management.

DR Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management.

Oberoi Centre for Learning and Management.

IIMT Hotel Management college.

You can not pursue this course after getting failed in any one subject. You must obtain minimum marks to pursue this course.
So, if you really wanna do this,study well from now,its not very tough.
23rd January 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th passed but in 12th i have taken science i have two subject back now but am interested in bum what can i do sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?